ACT/SAT/PSAT – Creating The Perfect Test Prep Plan Workshop. Monday, June 12th at 2:30 pm.
If attaining your target ACT/SAT/PSAT score is the ultimate, final step, then the first step you will need to take is creating a test prep plan. While this may seem obvious, it’s an important step to focus on becau e when it comes to performing well on the ACT/SAT/PSAT, proper preparation and timing is everything.
Join us for our workshop to discuss he ACT, SAT, PSAT and the differences between the tests! ACT and SAT scores are used for college admissions decisions and warding merit-based scholarships. Because all US colleges and universities accept scores from either the ACT or SAT, there’s no advantage in taking one test over the other. Neither the SAT nor ACT is harder than the other. The idea behind both exams is similar: to demonstrate college readiness. But despite similar aims, the tests vary in structure and timing as well as the content matter and scoring. Different students tend to do better on one test than the other.
Creating a test prep plan involves several steps such as:
- Recognize the importance of a systematic approach to test-preparation
- Determine the days/weeks/months you have for your study plan
- Identify learning preferences and favored learning environments
- Identify learning levels required by the test
- Create study materials appropriate to learning preferences and knowledge level
- Apply active learning strategies
- And more!
Join us to create a test prep plan that will get you to your goal score on the ACT, SAT, or PSAT!