Join us Tuesday, June 13th, at 2:00 p.m. for our workshop to build a remarkable college list for your college applications AT OUR SOUTHLAKE LOCATION!
Are you ready take to dive into the college application process? We are excited to offer a variety of workshop topics that drive you and support you every step of the way. Our first begins with the college search and holistic admissions process. build a college list of 8-12 schools
Discuss the factors that should go into a realistic college list.
Determine what is most important to you.
Discuss in detail what should be college list criteria:
- Majors and Learning Environment
- Campus life
- Application Process
- AP Credit and associated placement policies
- Prominent Name Colleges (are they worth the cost?)
- “Value” Universities – great programs, lower cost
- Adaptability for future Career Opportunities
- Preparing yourself for a campus visit.
- Learn what students and parents should do and look for during a campus visit (hint: not the same things).
- Learn the appropriate follow-up after a campus visit.
Making a college list that works includes selecting schools reflecting on numerous categories. Join us as we work through these and more to create a great college list that fits you!
We also offer workshops on building a test prep plan (for the ACT, PSAT, and SAT), a college application essay workshop, and writing your personal statement workshop!